Current Favorites! February 2012
Here is a compilation of my Current Fav’s or things I just find interesting at the moment–both fashion related & in general!
Double/Connected Ear Piercings! http://www.etsy.com/search?includes=tags&page=1&q=double+earring+piercing&ref=related
- I have been into Double Ear Piercings ever since I pierced my helix two years ago. I have searched piercing shops, boutiques, and online stores to no avail–until my friend Karen over at BabySis03 posted a beautiful pic of herself with a double piercing (hers having a cuff instead of it being a connected piercing). She told me that she bought hers at H&M for about $5.99 and that they also make the type I am looking for as well (sans cuff piece)! She then sent me some etsy products to look at.
How To Lace Braid: http://www.bellasugar.com/How–Learn-Lace-Braid-3032614
- I always wanted to prefect the lace braid, and I think I just found the best & most simply explained tutorial. Thanks BellaSugar!
Herschel Backpacks: http://shop.herschelsupply.com/shop.html?product_type=Backpacks
- For those of you who don’t know, I am a NYS Licensed Teacher, working as a Substitute Teacher right now. I normally wear a blue JanSport backpack on the days I’m working because of chronic back pain I developed while using a messenger bag. I have found the zippers to be not-so-reliable on my JanSport, and now I want to upgrade to an “adult” backpack that wouldn’t get mistaken for one that belonged to my students! I am loving the shoulder padding on the Herschel Backpacks! Which color should I get?
Do you guys enjoy these types of posts?? Voice your opinions in the comments section!
Printable Worksheets: http://www.tlsbooks.com/
- While I have Teaching Resources and books I use on the daily, I always love finding websites that have something different to use while I substitute Teach.
WIN $$ to pay off your student loans! http://www.skillshare.com/student-debt/entry/697281095
- It’s simple. Follow this link, and go enter the contest! You only need to supply your name & email–and you could possibly win $5,000 to put towards your college loans. Don’t have any college loans to pay off?? You lucky!! Then out of the kindness of your heart, would you share the above link on all of your social networking sites? Every entry using the above link will help me gain another entry in the contest! Thanks in advance
Blogging 101 – What It Takes To Put A Blog Together http://www.ifabbo.com/resources.html
- For all of you who want to begin blogging, or those who feel like they need a re-fresher course, here is a great place to begin!