Pure Ice: Crackle & Ice Duo Swatches & Review
I have recently been sent one set (two bottles) of nail polishes to review by Pure Ice from their Crackle & Ice Collection. Each set includes:
- One bottle of a Pure Ice Nail Color
- One bottle of a Pure Ice Crackle Finish
- One Free nail file
Locations: This product is sold online at www.baricosmetics.com, select Wal-Mart & Walgreens.
Price: $5.98 for the set.
- The price is really great for the quality of the product
- The glitter polish in particular applies smoothly and lasts longer then expected
- Be careful to follow the directions in applying the crackle finish, as not to result in a thick application
- Required extra soaking of nails in acetone since so much glitter is deposited
Overall: I really love the Crackle & Ice collection by Pure Ice. Having tried other companies versions of the “Crackle” finish, I have to say that this is the best combination of high quality while being inexpensive! I also liked the color combinations that Pure Ice created in this collection. Each Pure Ice color polish could also be worn by itself or mixed & matched with other polishes to create new and exciting looks. While I am a manicure enthusiast, I was never one to venture out creatively with my polish designs. Pure Ice has inspired me to dabble into nail art and I love it! I definitely recommend you check out Pure Ice’s Crackle & Ice duo next time you are at your local Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or head on over to www.baricosmetics.com
Here is a swatch of each duo set from Left to Right:
Below are two other looks I created using polishes from this collection!
Base color is Pink Friday by OPI, layered with Pure Ice Pink Glitter. Ring finger is using Pink Crackle on top of Pink Friday, followed by the Pink Glitter.
In this nail look I used the Gold color from Pure Ice as a lovely french accent!
Pure Ice is available at Walmart Stores and online at www.baricosmetics.com
Provided by brand for review consideration.